An internationally acclaimed consultant, teacher, lecturer and trainer with a 15-year experience.
Currently, Jolanta is a business leader, a practicing psychologist and a participant in, or manager of, a variety of public projects.
Jolanta has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2003. She has taught courses and skills training in the management, team collaboration and communication fields; developed customer service standards, management systems as well as teaching methodology to business in-house trainers. She conducts training in Latvian, English and Russian.
- bachelor degree in English philology from the University of Latvia;
- Masters in Clinical psychology from the University of Latvia;
- has studied at the Boston Leadership and Management Institute in the United States, as well as in Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Hungary (International Adler Psychology Association), Sweden and other countries.
- Chairperson of the Board at DIA+LOGS;
- lecturer at the International Higher School of Practical Psychology, the University of Latvia and Rīga Stradiņš University;
- Training Manager at Eniro Latvija;
- Head of Training Department at B.P.I.S.;
- Director and co-owner of INGLE;
- founder, chairperson or member of committees or boards of various community organizations;
- lecturer and trainer in Japan, Sweden, Ukraine, Russia and Estonia.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Jolanta?
- I created a list with specific things to do concerning useful changes in my everyday work. (Open course "Modern Methods in Adult Learning")
- I really liked the course. Everything was connected with situations that arise daily. Absolutely everything can be used in life. (Corporate course "Effective Communication: How to Talk and Develop Relationships")
- The presenter’s ability to adapt flexibly to the audience and to change the initial programme over time, corresponding to the actual situation and the most important issues. (Corporate course "Effective Communication Within a Team")
10., 11. SepFull
19., 22. Oct
13., 14. Nov