Organizational and personality development consultant, presenter, trainer and coach with experience in the personnel and organizational management fields.
She is currently the Senior Consultant and a member of the board at Fontes Executive Search.
Olga has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2015. She conducts training in the employee management, engagement, motivation and evaluation, mentoring, team collaboration and communication fields in Latvian, English and Russian.
- Masters degree in Organizational Psychology from the University of Latvia;
- Higher Educational Diploma in Philology from the University of Latvia;
- supplemented her knowledge in Latvia as well as the United Kingdom (BRIEF Therapy and an OPQ Personality Testing Trainer qualification);
- International Coach Federation Certificate in Individual and Team Coaching.
- director of a personnel department at BT;
- director of an advertising department at Pikal un Partneri;
- presidential assistant at Marika;
- personnel specialist and customer consultant at Alfa;
- has been active on the board of the Latvian Society of Organizational Psychology.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Olga?
- A confidence in choosing the best goal has developed. The gained confidence about one’s abilities (more confident). The knowledge obtained for self-development. (Corporate course "The management school’s trainers’ course "The Work of an Effective Store Manager with the Team"")
- Group work, which helped one to get involved and understand one’s shortcomings and knowledge.(Corporate course "The Role and Responsibility of the Manager")
- The presenter was very competent, used various approaches so that the activity would be interesting. (Corporate course "The Manager as a Developer (Coach)")