Practicing psychologist, teacher and consultant with specialization in organization psychology and health psychology.
Currently, Reinis is a practicing psychologist and supervisor, Quality and Patient Safety consultant at Children’s Clinical University Hospital, and also prepares and presents further education programmes and materials at Rīga Stradiņš University.
Reinis has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2004. He leads courses in the personnel management, communication, customer service, team-building and organization effectiveness fields in both the Latvian and English languages.
- Doctoral studies in psychology at the University of Latvia;
- de Bono Thinking Systems/APTT certified trainer for the teaching of de Bono's programme "Simplicity".
- Customer service department manager at Children’s Clinical University Hospital;
- presenter at the National Centre for Education, the University of Latvia and Turība University;
- HRM consultant and trainer at State Blood Donor Center.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Reinis?
- I found out various ideas which I’ll be able to use in life. (Corporate course "Conflict Management for Managers. Conflict Resolution Strategies")
- An opportunity to experience real manager/team skills in a training environment. (Corporate course "The Manager’s Work with a Team")
- Real solution of problem issues and the result obtained. We did what we had been talking about a lot, but weren’t able to reach agreement on a"common solution". (Corporate course "The Team’s Collaboration in Reaching the Company’s Strategic Goals")