Consultant and trainer in stage craft and stage speech with a professional experience of 20 years.
Currently, Zane is an actress, a voice consultant and an associate professor at the Latvian Academy of Culture.
Zane has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2004. She conducts trainings "Public Speaking", "Speach Art" and "Convincing Behavior" in Latvian, English and Russian.
- currently studying for a PhD at the Latvian Academy of Culture and writing a doctorate paper on "Actors’ Speech in the Latvian Theatre at the Turn of the 20th/21st Century."
- higher philological education in Latvian Language and Literature at the University of Latvia;
- Master’s degree in Performing Arts Voice Pedagogy at the Latvian Academy of Culture;
- supplemented her education at the course "Using Voice on Stage" (Maastricht Summer University, Amsterdam), "Voice as the Engine of the Body" (Utrecht Summer School, the Netherlands), "Action and Words" (Odin Theatre, Denmark) and others.
- director of children’s theatre at Jūrmalas teātris;
- actress of theater-club "Hamlets" and theaters Jaunatnes, Jaunais Rīgas teātris and Akadēmiskā Raiņa Dailes teātris.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Zane?
- The course contained all the most important elements that were necessary for me to improve my public speaking. (Corporate course "Successful Communication and Public Speaking: Using Personal Resources")
- Was easy to listen & interesting. I got answers on all my questions. (Corporate course "Trainer`s Ethics and Personality")
- The training was very interesting. Good practical tasks. Very relevant class to my work. (Corporate course "Manager`s Personality")
19., 21., 26. Feb