Learning and coaching
A smart and strong leader who is able to involve and motivate employees and organize them for productive work, is a company’s key to success. Is the ability to be a leader innate or can it be learned?
We invite you to attend training courses and practical training for leaders at various levels to develop the most important management competences:
- An effective leader’s ABC
- Basics of finance for the manager
- Staff selection. Evaluation interview
- Communication and interaction. Influence and persuasion.
- Involving and motivating employees
- Providing motivational feedback
- Staff evaluation and conducting discussions for growth
- Organizing and managing a team’s work
- A leader’s mental hygiene
- Coaching Remote management of employees
- Change management
- Leadership development
- Performance management
The goal of professional communication is to convince and achieve the desired result. Irrespective of whether the discussion is taking place in person, in writing, or in front of a TV camera, with one or many discussion partners or a large audience, a speaker’s achievement is determined by preparation and the ability to formulate and structure the message, self-confidence and the ability to quickly handle arguments.
We invite you to attend intensive practical training in the development of communication skills:
- The art of argumentation and persuasion
- Interview/discussion management (negotiating)
- Convincing presentations
- Public speaking and presentations
- Small talk. Social chat and creating business networks
- Business correspondence
- Business and business etiquette
- Media training
Good selling does not mean being pushy. It actually means understanding how we can assist the customer, add value to his/her business and improve the quality of their life. The customer and his/her needs are always at the centre of professional sales.
We undertake consultations and individual and group training for people at various levels in sales and for sales managers:
- Management of the sales process. Strategy and tactics
- Sales negotiations. How to negotiate cleverly and gain more
- Influence in sales. How to evaluate and convince your discussion partner
- Active selling by telephone (telemarketing)
A satisfied customer is not only a source of income, but also a significant carrier of information about the company and the products or services it provides.
We invite you to learn the skills to help you increase the level of customer satisfaction. We will provide valuable support for work with customers in various situations, including difficult ones.
- Professional customer service, in person and by telephone
- Pro-active customer service. Up-selling
- Complex negotiations, difficult customers – how to cope?
Development of personal resources
In today’s no-nonsense business environment, work results are ever more closely intertwined with the features of one’s personality. The ability to make effective decisions, plan one’s time and other resources responsibly, to develop working relationships with other people, be oriented towards development, and be understanding and aware of one’s personal resources are among the most in demand future competences for people/employees.
We invite you to attend training to expand your horizons, and help maintain a balance between your professional and personal dimension, as well as increase your ability to work productively in the long-term.
- Planning time and work organization
- Stress management. How to overcome professional burnout
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective interaction. Conflict resolution
- Creative thinking. Creativity technology
- Critical thinking and decision-making
- Traps and mistakes in thinking
Those who teach adults require very special skills and methods. We assist in developing training courses and materials, and prepare internal company trainers to present successful training courses.
Project and process management
There are many different project definitions, but, irrespective of the field and level of complexity, there are three elements which are present in every project, determining whether the project goal has been reached successfully – quality, resources and time.
We invite you to gain knowledge about how to successfully plan and manage projects, and predict and avoid risks in a timely manner. You will develop practical tools in a concentrated way which will help you optimize and successfully organize your company’s internal and external processes so that resources are used the most productively and the best possible result is reached.
- Project management ABC
- Project planning and risk management
- Process management
- Optimizing the production process with TOC and LEAN
- Effective supply chains with TOC and LEAN
We will help plan the company’s strategic development, implement changes and improve work efficiency and productivity.