Managing diversity – future potential
Managing diversity is an approach in company/organizational management which utilizes employee diversity and differences as potential. The most important benefits of managing diversity are employee motivation and a company’s capacity to find more creative and effective solutions, by pooling the competences of various employees. It is an opportunity to transform differences into a company’s growth opportunities.
The more diverse the company’s workgroup, the greater the opportunities for this company to improve its work effectiveness to achieve the company’s goals.
- Workforce diversity
- The influence of diversity on a team’s operations, customer satisfaction and business results
- Stereotypes and thinking
- Gender and age stereotypes – identification and analysis
- The influence of stereotypes on a manager’s decisions about personnel
- Discrimination within organizations
- Inclusive leadership – what type of leader can successfully manage diverse people?
Course duration: 4 - 6 hours