The Agile Approach to Process Management. Understanding + Use
250.00 EURPrice without VAT
Recently, there has been increasing discussion about the Agile approach in process, team and organizational management. The understanding of it is quite varied, starting from “that is complete chaos”, right up to “Agile is the most effective and resultative approach in today’s business environment”.
What in fact, is Agile? Is it a theory, philosophy or practical method which provides real improvements? When, and how, should it be applied? Does it suit all companies and organizations? Are there risks associated with its implementation and what are they?
We invite you to gain the answers to these and other questions by attending the “Agile Approach to Process Management” course! During the course, you will find out about Agile principles and acquire methods which will help to make your processes more effective, achieving better business results.
Aim: Provide insight into the Agile approach and practically applicable tools.
- Faster processes
- More satisfied customers
- Greater team involvement and better cooperation
Duration: 2 x 3 hours
Work Methods: Structured, practice-based interactive work method. During the teaching process, there will be a lot of discussion, practical exercises and tasks. The presenter will share examples from personal experience and Latvian and world practice.
Target Audience: Company and team managers, process managers, those who are interested in Agile and/or plan to introduce this approach into their company or team.
1. Why is the Agile approach required?
- World digitalization
- Origin of the term Agile and its history
- The Agile Manifesto and core values
- Agile Principles
2. What is the difference between Agile and other approaches?
- Differing process management approaches
- Agile as an iterative and incremental approach
- When should Agile be used? And when should it not!
- Agile effect – or, what to expect from Agile (and what not!)
- Agile in operation – interactive game
- Most popular Agile “frameworks” - SCRUM framework, KANBAN framework
3. How to introduce Agile
- The influence of genuine changes: changes throughout the organization
- Agile team development
- Agile leaders
4. What can we already do today?
- Agile retrospection
- Agile “hacks”, or elementary (Agile) techniques for everyday use
The on-line seminar will take place on the Zoom platform. Ensure that your computer has a good internet connection, a camera, earphones and a microphone. The online link will be sent to you by email.
If this is required at the corporate level, the programme can be adapted to the specific nature and needs of the company.