The DiSC Method for Facilitating Interaction and Team Collaboration
DiSC is a leading personal behavioural style evaluation instrument, which is used by more than 1 million people each year to improve work productivity, team collaboration and communication.
The DiSC method allows one to observe and understand the differences in people’s behaviour without judgement and evaluation of what is good and what is bad. It helps in understanding oneself better and adapting one’s behaviour in communication with others – in sales work, management and team collaboration.
Aim of the Course: Using the DiSC behavioural style determination method, understand oneself and one’s team members, improve personal and team efficiency and collaboration.
- an understanding of one’s personal behavioural style and motivation (personal DiSC profile);
- an understanding of other people’s communication needs;
- an understanding about how and why our team reacts to conflicts which create stress and how problems are solved;
- better interaction skills, recognizing and reacting to various DiSC styles;
- productive teamwork and less conflict.
Duration: 1 day, 6 hours
Prior to the training participants will be asked to complete an electronic questionnaire, answering questions which provide detailed information about personality and behaviour.
During the training: mini-lectures, examples, discussions, exchanges of experience, work with participants’ DISC profiles, situation analysis, individual and group practical tasks, business game elements.
Post-training: a team DiSC profile summary.
Target Audience: Anyone wanting to get to know their own and their team’s strengths and development needs better, to gain a practical method for planning sales negotiations, projects or teamwork.
Programme (an example):
- Behaviour and placement in the DiSC model.
- Four DiSC styles.
- Constructive and defensive behaviour.
- DiSC dimension’s behavioural tendencies.
- What is worth knowing about DiSC styles.
- DiSC diagram.
- 15 classical behavioural models.
Venue: TRIVIUMS training centre, Blaumaņa 11/13 - 12, IV, Riga
Participation fees include handouts, coffee breaks and lunch.
For company training, the programme can be adapted for the specifics and needs of the company.