Business consultant, entrepreneur, internationally certified sales and customer service presenter.
Currently – Key Account Manager at Airo Catering Services Latvija.
Aleksejs has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2013. He conducts training in the sales and customer service fields as well as develops sales/service strategy, customer service standards and sales guides. Trainings are executed in Latvian, Russian and English.
- business psychology in Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration;
- International Air Transport Association courses in Riga and Singapore (“Advanced Train the Trainer” and “Instructional Design”);
- sales course by Marcus Thies from Capita Consulting (Germany).
- guest lecturer at Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration;
- project manager and sales and service trainer at Airo Catering Services Latvija;
- chairman of the Board and executive director of Lighthouse Media;
- sales and service trainer at AirBaltic;
- founder and executive director of Fitness Media Holding;
- marketing specialist and inside sales trainer Laimīgie cilvēki.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Aleksejs?
- The ability to make the same mistake and learn from it. (Corporate course "The Manager – a Mentor and Developer of Skills on an Everyday Basis")
- Fixing of methodology at a conscious level. (Corporate course "Advanced Train the Trainer")
- Various games which showed that one can do something which at first seemed impossible. (Corporate course "Advanced Train the Trainer")