Business consultant, entrepreneur, internationally certified sales and customer service trainer.
Facilitates trainings in the areas of sales, customer service, negotiations and intercultural communication.
- Business psychology at Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration;
- Certified IATA (International Air Transport Association) sales consultant in aviation;
- Certified sales trainer in aviation, Capita Consulting (Germany).
- Guest lecturer at Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration;
- Key Account Manager at Airo Catering Services Latvija Ltd., before also project manager and sales and service trainer;
- Chairman of the Board and Executive Director at Lighthouse Media Ltd.;
- Sales and Service Trainer, examinator at AirBaltic, AS.
- The ability to make the same mistake and learn from it. (Corporate course "The Manager – a Mentor and Developer of Skills on an Everyday Basis")
- Fixing of methodology at a conscious level. (Corporate course "Advanced Train the Trainer")
- Various games which showed that one can do something which at first seemed impossible. (Corporate course "Advanced Train the Trainer")