International level trainer and consultant, theatre and opera director and writer.
Currently, Baņuta is a writer, director, sessional lecturer at the University of Toronto and Training Director at HUNT Communication.
Baņuta has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2010. She leads courses in the small talk, presentation, communication, negotiation and argumentation fields, media trainings in both the Latvian and English languages.
- doctorate in Modern History from University of Oxford;
- B.A. in History and Drama at Queen’s University.
- presented lectures and seminars in Germany (at Düsseldorf University), Canada (at York and Queen’s universities), USA (Washington and Alaska universities) and at the Latvian Academy of Culture;
- communications consultant, public relations and management consultant at Tulkošanas un terminoloģijas centrs [Translation and Terminology Centre];
- Communications Coach and Consultant with the The Humphrey Group (Canada);
- event director.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Baņuta?
- Practical suggestions for each individually, nothing negative which could be offensive was said, just things on how to improve. (Corporate course "Presentation Skill – how to Persuade")
- Banuta was excellent! She knows how to make people relax and feel comfortable. I thoroughly enjoyed these 2 afternoons. The trainer made feel more confident. (Corporate course "Presentation in English – Rise to the Challenge")
- To see that changing small things makes great improvement to performance. (Corporate course "Presentation - Rise to Challenge")
7., 8. May
9., 10. MayFull
16., 17. May