A certified project manager with extensive international experience in project implementation and management. Has managed international project teams of up to 40 people.
Currently is the Head Project Manager at KPMG Lighthouse in the Baltics and Sweden.
Commenced collaboration with TRIVIUMS in 2022. Presents the Basics of Project Management course in Latvian and English for various level specialists and experts who are involved in project implementation and management.
- Obtained a Certificate in Product Managemenet Training in USA;
- Obtained a Certificate in ITIL Training;
- Obtained a Certificate in Professional Scrum Master Training;
- Obtained a Certificate in Project Management Professional (PMP) Training in Denmark;
- Leadership project management training in Denmark;
- Bachelor’s degree in the European Economics and Business Management programme at the Rīga Stradiņš University;
- Head Project Manager at KPMG Lighthouse in the Baltics and Sweden;
- Director of DPD Latvia’s Baltic and Latvian Project Management Department and a Latvian management group member;
- Senior Baltic Project Director at DPD Latvia;
- Senior Regional Project Director at Nordea Bank AB’s Latvia Branch;
- Latvian Project Director at Nordea Bank Finland Plc’s Latvia Branch.