Edgars Lapiņš is a technology-focused change project business manager, strategic marketing and communications professional, and a co-founder of critical thinking and science popularisation movement SkeptiCafe.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2019. Leads critical thinking, argumentation and data-based decision-making trainings, as well as strategic planning sessions in Latvian and English languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Management from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga.
- The Head of Customer Offering & Insight, Baltics at Luminor Bank;
- Coffee Address Holding, Vending business area lead, Baltics;
- Head of Accenture Latvia’s Marketing and Communications Division;
- Marketing and Strategic Director at Brain Games Publishing;
- Lecturer at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Director of DDB Latvia’s Strategic Planning Department;
- TEDx Riga Content Curator;
- Reverta Project Manager.