Edgars Lapiņš is a strategic marketing and communications professional, a founder and leader of the SkeptiCafe thinking movement in Latvia.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2019. Presents critical thinking and argumentation training, as well as strategic planning sessions in the Latvian and English languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Management from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga.
- Head of Accenture Latvia’s Marketing and Communications Division;
- Marketing and Strategic Director at Brain Games Publishing;
- Lecturer at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Director of DDB Latvia’s Strategic Planning Department;
- TEDx Riga Content Curator;
- Reverta Project Manager.