Founder and brand creator for MILZU!, a Member of the Policy Council at the European Institute of Innovation & Technology Knowledge Community’s EIT FOOD RIS (Region Innovation Scheme), Chairman of the Board at the Riga Technical University Alumni Association.
Consults and facilitates training in areas of export, entrepreneurship, sales and innovations, works as a mentor for business growth, for development and digitalization of innovation solutions, new products and business models.
- Doctorate studies at Riga Technical University, Economics and Business programme (PhD.oec.cand);
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Innovation and Business programme, Riga Technical University;
- Master’s degree in Economics, University of Latvia.
- Owner, founder and brand creator for MILZU!;
- Guest lecturer at Riga Technical University and a lecturer at Turība University;
- Chairman of the Export Council at the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Head Business Customer unit, Tele2;
- Board member and director at various companies in the segment of wholesale of food and alcoholic beverages.