Business development director and brand positioning consultant, mentor, and board member of the Rīga Technical University Alumni Association.
Her experience is mainly connected with business development, brand development, the creation and implementation of new products and their concepts, export and B2B sales management. Evita has taken part in various international hackathons as a mentor and jury member on issues relating to the development of new business ideas. Wide practical experience in international collaboration with distributors.
Began her collaboration with TRIVIUMS from 2022. Consults and presents lectures on brand positioning and export topics in Latvian and English.
- Doctoral studies at the Rīga Technical University’s Economics and Entrepreneurship programme (PhD.oec.cand), with a major in brand positioning;
- Added to her knowledge in China (Shanghai Business School programme - Seminar on Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises for Latvia);
- Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship and Management (Latvian- -Norwegian MBA from the Rīga Technical University) Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme;
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology at the University of Latvia.
- SIA Tērvete Food Development Director and A/S Agrolats Holding Marketing Consultant;
- Guest lecturer at the Rīga Technical University;
- Has collaborated with the Latvian Social Entrepreneurship Association as a mentor and presented lectures on the topic Marketing for Social Entrepreneurship;
- MILZU! Development Director;
- Tele2 Business Sales Director.