Psychologist, developer of training programmes and teacher, group training presenter and consultant.
Currently, Ieva is an associate professor and researcher at the University of Latvia, the author or co-author of academic and other publications.
Ieva has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2006. She conducts trainings in the communication, customer service, team-building and creativity technology in business fields in Latvian, English and Russian.
- Doctor’s degree in Psychology at the University of Latvia;
- supplemented her education by participating in the United Nations Development Programme (Training of Trainers on Peer Education Programs);
- study visits to the Netherlands (Vrije University in Amsterdam and University of Leyden) and the United States (The Gallup Positive Psychology Institute).
- lecturer at Rīga Stradiņš University;
- coordinated a variety of projects, as well as developing and presenting teaching programmes for young people at the Latvian family planning and sexual health association Papardes zieds.
- consultant at the Skalbes Crisis Centre.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Ieva?
- I will really be able to use the acquired knowledge in my work. The best thing was the last challenge for life. Valuable suggestions. (Corporate course "Working with the "Difficult" Client")
- I found out even more about my team, more correctly, my thoughts were confirmed. But, as a manager, I understood where the weak points are. (Corporate course "Team Training for Creative Collaboration")
- There are many directions in which one can improve oneself. There are ideas (after this training). (Corporate course "Communication Skills and Team Collaboration Training")