Psychologist, communication trainer, and consultant with experience of more than 15 years.
Facilitates trainings in the areas of effective communication, customer service, personal efficiency, and team-building.
- Master’s degree in clinical psychology at the University of Latvia;
- Existential Psychotherapy program at the Institute of Humanistic and Existential Psychology in Vilnius;
- Pedagogue qualification in the lifelong learning program of the Latvian University of Agriculture.
- Lecturer at The Red Cross Medical College;
- Lecturer at Progressive projects Ltd., at the I-dejas māja association, Eiro Personāls Ltd., and association Apeirons;
- Guest Lecturer at the Lifelong Education Center of the Latvian University of Agriculture;
- Career consultant, psychologist, director of the Information and Public Relations Division at the Professional Career Counselling State Agency;
- Psychologist at NRC Vaivari and the Crisis Centre Skalbes, also private practice.
- I’d suggest this course to anyone who works with stressful situations on a daily basis and with limited timelines. (Open course "Stress Management")
- It confirmed all the hopes that I had, I found out a whole lot of things which didn’t have a basis earlier. (Open course "Stress Management")
- I liked the distributed materials which I can use as a plan or reminder. I received a stimulus for optimizing my working life. (Corporate course "Planning Time and Work Organization Effectively")