Communication architect and personal brand master with 20 years of practical experience in taking care of companies, their managers and also the reputation of the President of Latvia.
Facilitates trainings and advises in developing a personal brand.
- Master’s degree in Peace Studies (Conflict Resolution and Mediation), University of Bradford, Great Britain;
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, University of Latvia.
- Created and implemented communication strategies for the President of Latvia, NATO, Statoil Latvia, NATO Summit in Riga, AAS BALTA, Rail Baltica and banking sector;
- Organized large-scale events such as summits in Riga for NATO candidate countries and NATO member states, USA Presidental Bush's visit to Latvia and created the Rail Baltica Global Forum;
- Awarded with the Cross of Merit, 5th class and received the Latvian Association’s for Public Relations Professionals annual award "Golden button", was on the jury of the Baltic PR Awards.