Communication architect and personal brand expert with 20 years of practical experience.
For 20 years, she has energetically and in a focused way cared for the reputation of both a Baltic company, its director, as well as the President of Latvia. She has been a member of company management groups and participated in business strategic planning. Ilze has national, international, private and public sector experience in the communications field.
She commenced her collaboration with TRIVIUMS in 2021. She presents personal brand development courses and training for top level and middle level managers, experts and employees, in the Latvian and English languages.
- Master’s degree in Peace Studies (Conflict Resolution and Mediation), University of Bradford, Great Britain (2001)
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, University of Latvia (2000)
- Manager of Communications and Relationships with State Institutions, management group representative, RB RAIL AS Baltic States joint venture
- International Communications Director, Association of Latvian Commercial Banks
- Communications Director, management group representative, BALTA AS
- Press Secretary and Media Adviser to the President of Latvia,
- Communications Director, management group representative, STATOIL LATVIJA SIA
- Director of the Press and Public Relations Department for the NATO Summit Rīga Organizational Committee, Ministry of Defence Adviser, R of L Ministry of Defence
- First Secretary, (Public Diplomacy Expert and Press Secretary), R of L Permanent Delegation of Latvia to NATO, Brussels
- Director of the USA Presidential Visit to Latvia’s Press Centre, Presidential Visit Preparatory Team representative
- Director of the Press Centre for the NATO Candidate Nations Summit Rīga
- Second Secretary (Press Secretary and Public Information Expert duties), NATO Integration Department/Press Centre, R of L Ministry of Foreign Affairs