Philologist, expert and presenter on the Latvian language and business communication etiquette with experience of over 20 years.
Currently a docent at the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Latvia and a docent p.i. at Rīga Stradiņš University’s Language Centre.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2017. Presents courses in the areas of Latvian language culture, business communication etiquette and document writing and Latvian literary language interpunction.
- Doctor of Philology degree in Latvian Synchronic Linguistics from the University of Latvia.
- Has presented lectures in Finland at Helsinki University, in Germany at the Westphalian Wilhelm University, in the Czech Republic at Prague’s Charles University and in Lithuania at Vytautas Magnus University.
- Participated in the development of a Latvian Language text-book for the 11th – 12th Year students.
- Has developed courses in Latvian Language Culture, Language Culture for Managers and Linguistics for Rīga Stradiņš University.
- Has developed courses in Latvian Language Culture, Latvian Interpunction, Literary Editing, Theory and Practice, and Document Writing and Analysis at the University of Latvia.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Inta?
- The presenter was able to explain problems in the use of language in simple language. (Business Communication with Customers Corporate Course)
- The topic was presented in a very interesting way. I enjoyed the use of examples from incidents in real life. (Business Language and Current Issues in Creating Text Public Course)
- A knowledgeable presenter and many direct practical examples. (Business Communication with Customers Corporate Course)