Experienced certified Agile practitioner and trainer. Currently an Agile coach at Energy Robotics.
Facilitates trainings in areas of Agile and project management, as well as consults in a team setting, organizational design and efficiency improvement.
- Master’s degree in Global Politics science, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media and Communications, University of London.
- Certified as Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Product Owner.
- Scrum Master and Agile Coach at Fidel API (London/Lisbon);
- Product Owner and Consultant for Agile transformation at SEB bank;
- Agile Implementation Director, Luminor Group;
- Project Manager at Ernest & Young;
- Lecturer at Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Researcher at Providus Centre for Public Policy.
- The Agile course led by Jānis Dirveiks provided a great insight to understand the very basics of the Agile concept, without too many details. Very useful if you are thinking of learning Agile or have a plan to implement it in the organization. During the course, it is possible to observe whether such concept is suitable for my organization at all, or whether it is just a fashionable thing of the moment. During the course, it is also possible to try out simple techniques from the Agile methodology. Visually excellent presentation material, which is easy to understand. The instructor's practical experience with Agile is also valuable. (Public course - Agile approach to process management. Understand + Use)
- Very good insight into the agile world, simple enough with practical examples. Excellently designed visuals. (Public course - Agile approach to process management. Understand + Use)
11., 12. Oct