Certified Agile practitioner and presenter.
Currently, Chief Product Owner, Open Banking, SEB Baltics and Agile Evangelist.
Commenced collaboration with TRIVIUMS in 2019. Conducts Agile training in the Latvian and English languages.
- Master’s degree in Science (Global Politics) from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media and Communications from the University of London.
- Gained Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Product Owner certificates.
- Luminor Group’s Agile Delivery Manager;
- NORDEA Bank’s Business Developer in Mobile Banking;
- Project Manager at Ernest & Young;
- Presenter (lecturer) at Stockholm School of Economics in Rīga;
- Researcher at Providus Centre for Public Policy;
- Project Manager at the Secretariat-General, European Commission;
- A foreign correspondent for Latvijas Radio News Service.