Experienced product development and project management professional, presenter and consultant.
Currently leads self-organizing product development teams (Agile and Scrum) at Latvia’s technology and entertainment company Tet.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2019, presenting courses on the creation and development of new products in the Latvian and English languages.
- Has headed new product introduction, new business directions and brand transformation projects at Tet
- Is an instructor at the Baltic Computer Academy
- Lecturer at the College of Business Administration
- Has headed the establishment projects for Baltic eSport League’s www.besl.pro and the www.hypertown.pro Urban Culture Festival, developing these as new business directions.
- Self-organizing product development team leader certification, Professional Scrum Master 1
- Product-oriented project leader certification according to Great Britain’s PRINCE2 Practitioner methods
- Professional project leader certificate (PMP) from the USA’s Project Leadership Institute
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science and Management from the University of Latvia
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Latvia