Presenter, mentor and customer advocate with more than 10 years of experience in the financial sector - in direct sales, as well as the development of customer services models, loyalty programs and consultation content.
Currently, she is the Customer Experience Manager of insurance company Balta.
Jekaterina’s special talent is to transform the complex into the easily understandable - in negotiations with customers and in the presentation of teaching content. She specializes in the presentation of practical training on the managing of negotiations, and sales and customer services. She does in-depth work with Design Thinking (a method for resolving problems centred on client needs) and is a mentor for new presenters. In parallel with her presenter’s work, she manages sales (B2B and B2C) and financial processes in the interior design field.
Presentations take place in the Latvian, English or Russian languages.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences from the University of Latvia
- Has obtained Great Britain's prestigious Institute of Training and Occupational Learning’s (ITOL) Certificate in the Brain Friendly Learning course
- Added to her knowledge in the Design Thinking for Businesses professional program at the BA School of Business and Finance
- Has obtained a BFAA Investment Consultant qualification
- Has completed the Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills training course at the University of Michigan
- Executive Director of River Properties real estate developers
- AS Swedbank Head of Segment management department, Affluent segment manager, Insurance Product Line manager and personal finance adviser
- Swedbank Academy trainer
- The presenter is very positive, as well as being very competent, and answered all questions. It was interesting to learn a lot of new things. (Corporate course - Circumventing Objections in Sales Negotiations)
- Was very useful and valuable. Definitely, the added value was the fact that the lecturer is also a practitioner not just someone who knows the theory. Super! (Corporate course - training for Sales and Leading Negotiations "Fight Club")
- Thank you for the valuable suggestions on resolving various situations and the specific examples – they will be useful. This training is useful for cold calls by telephone in the sales area. (Corporate course - training for Sales and Leading Negotiations "Fight Club")