Head of business development and personnel, management consultant and trainer with more than 20-year experience.
Currently, Kaspars is a lecturer and thesis advisor at Stockholm School of Economics in Riga and an International Business Development Director at Tilde.
Kaspars has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2013. He conducts training in the strategic, change and personnel management fields in Latvian, English, Russian and Estonian.
- Political Science at University of Copenhagen in Denmark;
- Comparative Linguistics (Finno-Ugric language) at University of Tartu in Estonia;
- added to his knowledge in the fields of Leadership and Management Development at the London Business School.
- Principal/Country Manager at Pedersen & Partners;
- International Business Development Director for Lattelecom Group;
- Group HR Director for SPI Group;
- Head of HR in Baltic Banking and Head of People Development Division at Swedbank;
- Talent and Performance Manager at Hansabank Group;
- in 1996 founded Fontes Latvija and was its Chairman of the Council, Chairman of the Board and Managing Director for 13 years;
- Managing Director at Estonian Business Centre in Riga.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Kaspars?
- The presenter’s confidence. Extensive work experience can be sensed. Based on research, important surveys (this will help me with my arguments in future). (Open course "Engagement and Motivation of Employees")
- A very professional presenter – a lot of very good suggestions. A lot of practical tasks. Topics related to the company and the field. (Corporate course "Effective Company Management II)
- I have ideas how to work better with team! It is good training – has to became a better manager and understand your team, emotions, needs, expectations. (Corporate course "Management Tendencies of the 21st Century")