Business development manager, management consultant and leadership coach with more than 25 years of experience in the international business. Enthusiast of artificial intelligence language technology.
Facilitates trainings, moderates meetings and consults in the areas of strategic management, change management, HR management and digital transformation.
- Leadership and Organization’s Development at the London Business School.
- Political Science at University of Copenhagen in Denmark;
- Comparative Linguistics (Finno-Ugric languages) at University of Tartu in Estonia.
- Director of International Business Development at the language tehnology company TILDE
- Lecturer at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Director of Client Relations / Country Manager for Estonia at Pedersen & Partners;
- Director of International Business Development at Lattelecom Group;
- Group HR Director at SPI Group;
- Head of HR and leader for talent management and personnel development in the Baltics at Swedbank;
- Founder of Fontes Latvija in 1996 and has been its Chairman of the Council, Chairman of the Board and Managing Director for 13 years;
- Managing Director at Estonian Business Centre in Riga.
- The presenter’s confidence. Extensive work experience can be sensed. Based on research, important surveys (this will help me with my arguments in future). (Open course "Engagement and Motivation of Employees")
- A very professional presenter – a lot of very good suggestions. A lot of practical tasks. Topics related to the company and the field. (Corporate course "Effective Company Management II)
- I have ideas how to work better with team! It is good training – has to became a better manager and understand your team, emotions, needs, expectations. (Corporate course "Management Tendencies of the 21st Century")