Lecturer on media communications and conducting presentations, trainer and consultant, journalist with experience of over 25 years.
Currently, Krista is an author at the magazine "IR Brīvdienas".
Krista has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2010. She leads courses "Presentation – Rise to the Challenge ©" and "Media Training" in both the Latvian and English languages.
- Social and Cultural Anthropology at the University of Latvia;
- Masters in English Philology at the University of Latvia;
- added to her knowledge in Italy (ZeLIG School for Documentary, Television and New Media) and Denmark (Baltic Media Centre).
- author and scriptwriter at the production company Hansa Media;
- scriptwriter, creative director and journalist at the production company Labvakar;
- hosted TV broadcasts at Latvijas Televīzija.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Krista?
- A very valuable experience. I have a direction in which to go and develop and now I will really prepare for public presentations much harder and in a more serious way. (Corporate course "How to Shine in the Media")
- Krista’s ability to prepare even beginners, so that they have enough confidence to stand in front of the camera! (Corporate course "Media Training")
- I was really surprised at how much could be gained in 2 days, how one’s view and ideas about a person could change just from watching them speak. (Open course "Presentation – Rise to the Challenge ©"
21., 24. Sep