Presenter and consultant in design thinking and innovation management.
Currently is Managing Director at the Agile Transformation Institute at Oberösterreich University in Austria, a presenter and consultant in innovation management and is a co-founder and board member of the Go Beyond youth development programme.
Presents lectures at Oberösterreich University and is a guest lecturer at the RTU Rīga Business School.
Her experience is mainly associated with providing consultations to companies on innovation management, the application of various Agile methods, presenting teaching on design thinking for services and manufacturing companies.
Manages the Agile transformation process, the development of business models, marketing management and the development of education programmes. Her previous experience also includes the development and introduction of media campaigns. She has experience in the founding of non-government organisations (NGOs) in the education area.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2022. Consults and presents design thinking workshops in the Latvian, English and German languages.
- Managing Director at the Agile transformation institute at Oberösterreich University;
- Lecturer at the Oberösterreich University (innovation management, development of business models and marketing);
- Guest lecturer at the Riga Business School (innovation management and design thinking);
- Co-founder and board member at the Go Beyond Association;
- Has presented design thinking training for such companies as Lufthansa Systems, Smartlynx Airlines, AirBaltic, Oberösterreich Chamber of Commerce, Schneider Torsysteme, Hawle, Build IT Accelerator and others;
- Has collaborated with Framag Industrieanlagenbau, Trumpf Austria, Engel Austria, SEMA Maschinenbau, MADARA Cosmetics and others in Agile transformation projects
- Doctorate from the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg;
- Master’s degree (MSc) in Innovation and Product Management (Oberösterreich University, 2016);
- Bachelor's degree (BSc) in Economics and Business (Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, 2011).