Business etiquette, communications, event organization and protocol expert with more than 15 years’ experience.
She is currently the owner and a board member of the Mazā Brīnumzeme Centre of Excellence.
Kristīna has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2016. She conducts trainings in the etiquette and communication fields in Latvian and English.
- Master’s degree (MBA) in the USA (Morehead State University);
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Psychology at the University of Latvia;
- studied language and culture in the USA (International Institute of Minnesota).
- Manager of the MEPRD Minister’s Office;
- Adviser to the Latvian President on public relations issues;
- Manager of the 90th Anniversary of the Latvian Republic’s Proclamation Office;
- Adviser to the Ministry of Defence;
- Rīga NATO Summit Organizing Committee;
- Republic of Latvia’s Permanent Representation in Brussels;
- Secretariat-General of the European Commission in Brussels;
- Republic of Latvia’s Saeima Protocol Division;
- New York at Starwood Hotels and Resorts 5* and 4* hotels international marketing team;
- Swedbank Latvia’s Director of Sustainability.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Kristina?
- Structure. The presenter’s charisma. The presentation structure. (Professional Etiquette Corporate Course)
- Interesting examples from the presenter. Stories about situations. The opportunity to share one’s experience. (Etiquette and Behavioural Culture in Business Communication Corporate Course)
- Many examples from personal experience, which made the lecture course more captivating. (Etiquette and Behavioural Culture in Business Communication Corporate Course)