Experienced C-level manager, internationally certified business, management and development trainer.
Facilitates trainings about leadership development, team development, strategy and innovations.
As certified and actively practing coash works with individuals and teams.
- Doctor's degree in Management Science and Economics, Riga Technical University;
- Executive Master of Business Administration at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Master’s degree in Economics with specialization in International Relations, University of Latvia;
- Added to her knowledgte in the USA (Harvard Business School) and Sweden (Swedish Institute Programme - Corporate Social Responsibility).
- Chief Executive and Board Member of international media and communications agency Dentsu Latvia;
- Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Expert at Riga Technical University;
- Marketing and Sales Director at the IT company TILDE;
- Founder of the first digital magazine in Latvia - LILLA;
- Marketing Director at media group portal TVNET.
- I valued the presenter’s work very positively. The training had good and logically prepared content. High emotional intelligence, which facilitated openness and a very positive dynamic. (The Authentic Leadership Corporate Course)
- The free atmosphere, positive presenter, colossal group, use of practical work. (Effective Communication of Negative Information Corporate Course)
- Good, concentrated, compact. (Advertising in Today’s Media Environment. How to Develop Effective Communication with Customers? Public Course)