High level manager, internationally certified business, management and growth presenter.
Currently managing Dentsu Latvia, the TOP 1 international media and communications agency in 2022.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2015. Developer of the resilience or perseverance, and powerful leadership direction in Latvia. Presents authentic leadership, personal brand, team, strategy and innovation development courses, and provides individual and team coaching sessions. Training takes place in Latvian and English.
- Doctoral study programme in Management Science and Economics at Rīga Technical University;
- Executive Master of Business Administration at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Certificates in Individual and Team Coaching from the Baltic Coaching Centre and the Riga Coaching School (accredited by the International Coaching Federation – ICF)
- general Master of Business Administration at the Rīga Business School;
- Master’s degree in Economics, specializing in International Relations at the University of Latvia;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, specializing in Finance at the University of Latvia;
- supplemented her knowledge in the USA (Harvard Business School) and Sweden (Swedish Institute Programme - Corporate Social Responsibility).
- Guest lecturer at Rīga Technical University;
- Manager and Strategic Director at Vizeum media agency;
- Founded the first digital magazine in Latvia LILLA;
- Marketing and Sales Director at the TILDE IT company;
- Marketing Director at the TVNET portal.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Linda?
I valued the presenter’s work very positively. The training had good and logically prepared content. High emotional intelligence, which facilitated openness and a very positive dynamic. (The Authentic Leadership Corporate Course)
The free atmosphere, positive presenter, colossal group, use of practical work. (Effective Communication of Negative Information Corporate Course)
- Good, concentrated, compact. (Advertising in Today’s Media Environment. How to Develop Effective Communication with Customers? Public Course)