Psychologist, Assistant on the Manager Evaluation Project and Consultant.
Currently a clinical and health psychologist at the Children’s Clinical University Hospital and at her private practice.
Began her collaboration with TRIVIUMS in 2018. Presents competency assessment and development projects, provides feedback after 360 degree appraisals, as well as presenting lectures about burn-out in the workplace in Latvian English and Russian.
- Master’s degree in Psychology from the University of Latvia;
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Latvia.
- Presentation of lectures on burnout in the workplace;
- Educational Psychologist at the Ādaži Free Waldorf School;
- Activity Leader at the Prakse.lv Interactive Forum-Theatre;
- Psychologist’s Assistant at Edmunds Vanags’ Psychology Practice.