Management consultant, presenter and trainer with more than 15 years of practical experience in the financial management area.
Dace has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2014. She leads courses in the finance management field in both the Latvian and English languages.
- Master’s degree in Financial Management from the Banking College;
- supplemented her knowledge in the United Kingdom (Certificate in Business Accounting) and in the USA (Certified Support Services Director) and in Japan (LEAN Japan Tour).
- Owner and Director of BIZEF and Kauguri (Norway);
- Service Delivery Director at Visma Enterprise;
- Director of Strategic Programming, Director of the Customer Services Section, Director of the Financial Information Management Section and lecturer in management training at Lattelecom;
- lecturer at the Art Academy of Latvia, Riga Technical University and University Turība;
- Financial Director and Economist at Reģionālā prese Diena;
- Financial Manager at Enko.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Dace?
- Nora is a great presenter. Very competent in her field. She conducts the activity skilfully and in an interested way. The time passed imperceptibly. (Corporate course "Finance for non-financial people")
- The involvement and openness of employees. Orientation towards results. (Corporate course "Setting of strategic goals for 2016")
- Training is very well focused to the key aspects of how manage meeting in the best possible way. (Corporate course "Meeting Management")