Leadership development expert, consultant, presenter and coach with 20 years’ experience in the personnel and organizational management areas.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2015. She consults on the creation and introduction of a competency model and the evaluation of competencies, staff selection and evaluation processes, the work performance management area, and the creation of a personal development system. She conducts training in Latvian, English and Russian.
She works with managers at various levels in businesses and state organizations as a certified and actively practicing coach.
- Researcher, studying for PhD in Business Management at RISEBA;
- Masters’ degree in Organizational Psychology from the University of Latvia;
- Diploma in Higher Philological Education from the University of Latvia;
- Has also supplemented her education in Latvia and the United Kingdom;
- Certificates in Individual and Team Coaching from the Baltic Coaching Centre and the Riga Coaching School (accredited by the International Coaching Federation – ICF)
- Board Member of the Latvian Coaching Federation (ICF Latvia);
- Senior Consultant and Board Member at SIA Fontes Executive Search;
- Board Member of Latvia’s Organizational Psychology Association;
- Director of the Personnel Department at AS BTA;
- Director of the Advertising Division at SIA Pikal un Partneri.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Olga?
- The presenter was very competent and used various approaches so that the activity would be interesting. (“The Manager as a Developer (Coach)” corporate course)
- I enjoyed Olga’s professionalism, the participant involvement and the contact with the group. (“Motivational Management” corporate course)
- Practical examples, structured information. I will compare them with our descriptions of competencies, guidelines. Localization. (A Competencies Approach in Personnel Management. The Competency Interview Public Course."