Process management expert in production management, product development, supply chain and sales optimization; internationally certified TOC (Theory of Constraints) consultant with more than 25 years of experience, space enthusiast, entrepreneur, founder of the children’t science center ZINOO, startup mentor.
Facilitates strategic planning sessions, advises and conducts practical trainings in production management, process management, product development, creative thinking, also systemic thinking and innovation culture development.
- PhD student in the Transport programme at the Riga Technical University’s Institute of Aeronautics (AERTI);
- Master’s degree in Business Administration and Economy, University of Latvia.
- President of the Latvian Space Industry Association;
- Creator of the Space Innovation Centre in Cēsis;
- Mentor and consultant at the Green Technology Incubator;
- Deputy Director and business partner at GRANDEG;
- Export Manager at Laima;
- Deputy President of Valpro Corporation;
- Founder of AIESEC in Latvia;
- Director and developer of the Business Creativity program at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga.
- Has consulted production companies in Latvia, Europe, USA, Malaysia, Japan and India.
- The training course has provided the direction in which to go and develop. (Corporate course "Optimization of the Manufacturing Process with TOC")
- I like the fact that the participants arrived at the result themselves, thinking and getting involved in discussions. (Corporate course "The Development of New Products and Optimization of Project Management. The Development of an Optimization and Inovation Culture")
- There were a lot of references to research, interesting facts, parallels with other fields in the narrative. (Corporate course "Innovations and Creativity")