Trainer and an internationally certified TOC consultant in issues related to optimization of production and supply chains.
Currently, Pauls is a board member at Heliocentric Technologies Latvia and Latvian association of science centers and a consultant in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, China and India.
Pauls has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2008. He conducts trainings "Supply Chain Optimization with TOC", "Optimizing the Production Process with TOC and LEAN" and "Innovation and Creative Thinking" in Latvian, English and Russian.
- Coursera online courses;
- MA in economy from the University of Latvia;
- Theory of Constraints International Certification Organization Certificate as a TOC Application Expert (Goldratt School).
- mentor at the Zaļo tehnoloģiju inkubators [Green Technology Incubator];
- Manager at Cēsis Municipality Development Planning Department;
- Deputy Director and business partner at GRANDEG;
- International Relation Manager at Sāga;
- Deputy Director at Tulkošanas un Terminoloģijas Centrs [Translation and Terminology Centre];
- Export Manager at Laima;
- Manager of the Marketing Department at BKD Nassau;
- Deputy President of Valpro Corporation;
- president and one of the founders of AIESEC in Latvia;
- developed and presented the Business Creativity programme at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- established children's scientific centres Zinoo.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Pauls?
- The training course has provided the direction in which to go and develop. (Corporate course "Optimization of the Manufacturing Process with TOC")
- I like the fact that the participants arrived at the result themselves, thinking and getting involved in discussions. (Corporate course "The Development of New Products and Optimization of Project Management. The Development of an Optimization and Inovation Culture")
- There were a lot of references to research, interesting facts, parallels with other fields in the narrative. (Corporate course "Innovations and Creativity")