Sales practitioner, trainer and consultant with 10 years of practical experience in B2B sales.
As a business presenter, he specializes in techniques for conducting sales and negotiations, working with the objections of customers and the topic of cold calling. He conducts training in Latvian, English and Russian.
- Master’s degree in Management Science from the University of Latvia;
- sales and negotiations courses and training in Latvia, Russia and Ukraine.
- Swedbank Development Manager, competencies centre expert, Project Manager - New Corporate Customer Attraction Project, business trainer and Business Customer Services Manager;
- Observer Latvia Branch Manager.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Pāvels?
- I liked the logic that the responses are constructed based on what the customer is thinking. The first step is to really understand the other party. (Open course "Fight Club© Masterclass: How to Overcome NO?")
I really liked the presenter’s charisma; various techniques and examples from life. (Sales and Negotiation Training Fight Club© Corporate Training)
The information provided by presenter Pāvels, I gained a lot of knowledge for work with customers, it’s easier to communicate. (Sales and Negotiation Training Fight Club© Corporate Training)
- Training of practical skills, role play – the customer and the manager. An attractive, experienced presenter, a captivating personality, interesting to listen to. (Sales and Negotiation Training Fight Club© Corporate Training)
8., 15., 22., 29. Oct