Argumentation and Critical Thinking Presenter.
Advisor to the Minister of Transport on innovation and digital topics.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2018. Presents Critical Thinking and Argumentation courses in Latvian and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Finance from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Has participated in international debating tournaments, won the Riga Technical University’s and the University of Latvia’s 2016 debating tournaments, and also made the final of the Oxford University debating tournament in 2014 and the semi-final of the Cambridge University debating tournament in 2015.
- Advisor on technological and policy of action topics at the Riga City Council;
- Customer Success Lead at KPI Berry;
- Board member of the QUO tu domā? Latvian Debating Association;
- Researcher at PROVIDUS think-tank;
- Expert on the Competition Council of the Republic of Latvia;
- Judge at international debating competitions.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Rasmuss?
- Content, the presenter’s energy and competence. (Four Cornerstones of Critical Thinking in Argumentation Public Course)
- The presenter’s energy. (Four Cornerstones of Critical Thinking in Argumentation Public Course)
- The presenter’s energy. Tools which can be used in real life. (Argumentation, Critical Thinking and Debates Corporate Course)