Actress, teacher of speech and stage speech and speech consultant with a professional experience of more than 25 years.
Currently, Ruta is an actress and a teacher at the Latvian Academy of Culture.
Ruta has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2001. She leads course "Public Speaking and Presentation Skills" in both the Latvian and Russian languages.
- Master’s degree in Performing Arts from the Latvian Academy of Culture;
- actor-director specialization from the Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music.
- announcer on Radio Skonto;
- media training consultant at HILL AND KNOWLTON LATVIA;
- film voiceover artist on SDI Media Latvia and LTV1;
- presenter at the Latvian College of Culture, the International Higher School of Practical Psychology, the University of Latvia, theatre studies at the Valmiera and Liepāja theatres and elsewhere.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Ruta?
- I liked the reflection of psychological aspects allowing for an understanding of the contribution of a specific technique (what has to be changed). (Corporate course "Presentation Skills")
- I found out what my weak points were, gained practical experience, knowledge and recommendations for how to remedy them. (Corporate course "Public Speaking Skills")
- Ruta demonstrated the degree to which one can change the meaning of what you are saying through intonation and the timbre of one’s voice in a fantastic and graphic way. (Corporate course "Public Speaking Skills")