The training director, trainer and consultant with more than 15 years of practical experience.
Currently, Skaidrīte is a Customer Services Instructor at Air Baltic Corporation, and she has continued her work in practical customer services as a flight attendant.
Skaidrīte has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2015. She conducts training in the sales and customer service fields as well as develop customer service standards in Latvian, English and Russian.
- Bachelor degree in Teaching at Rīga Teacher Training and Educational Management Academy;
- Bachelor degree in Jurisprudence, specializing in State Administration at Latvia’s Police Academy;
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) course "Advanced Train the Trainer".
- AS Air Baltic Corporation service training director, service and sales instructor and senior stewardess.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Skaidrīte?
- The presenter’s personality. The combination of theory with activities and real further application. (Corporate course "The Presenter’s Skills Development Training")
- Activities, which show the applicability of methods/skills. Great examples from life which were used in a suitable way. (Corporate course "The Presenter’s Skills Development Training")
- The presenter! It seemed like she could teach anything. Therefore, the topics, which didn’t seem to be very interesting at first, turned out to be creative, compelling and will be applied in future. (Corporate course "High-Quality Service to Cooperation Partners")
7., 9., 14. Sep