Presentation skills, business negotiation and business correspondence presenter, an expert in the field of finance and a science fiction author.
Currently manages INDEXO Investment Management Society.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2011. Conducts courses on presentation and sales, as well as the areas of business correspondence and conducting business negotiations. Training is presented in Latvian, English or Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics from Reed College USA;
- Studied conversational English and the art of business conversation individually with world-famous specialist Sam Chwat.
- Managing Director and board member at INDEXO Investment Management Society;
- Associate Director at Scotia Capital Investment Bank on Wall Street, New York;
- Worked at UBS Investment Bank on Wall Street, New York;
- Writes science fiction under the pseudonym Tom Crosshill – recognized with a triple nomination for the Nebula Award, a Writers of the Future Competition Award and a nomination for the Annual Latvian Literature Award.