Professional personnel management consultant and practitioner, system-consultant, training manager, and certified DiSC trainer with more than 10 years of practical experience in training management at various sized enterprises in the state and private sector.
Currently, personnel management consultant on the “Support for a Longer Work-Life” ESF project in the “Work Environment and Human Resources Evaluation” Activity and a systematic coordination consultant.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2019. Presents DiSC training in the Latvian language.
- Currently studying Teaching at the University of Latvia;
- Systemic Coordination qualification from the Netherlands Hellinger Institute;
- Master’s degree in Personnel Management from Rīga International College of Economics and Business Administration;
- Bachelor’s degree in Theology from the University of Latvia.
- Manager of the Personnel Unit at HAVI Logistics SIA;
- Training and Development Project Manager at the Nordea Bank AB Latvian affiliate;
- Training Project Manager at BTA Insurance Company SE;
- Training and Development Specialist at Statoil Fuel & Retail Business Centre;
- Training Specialist at Accenture Latvia.