Joint Stock Company TRIVIUMS apmācība, Registration Number: 40003602352, Legal address: Rīga, Blaumaņa iela 11/13 - 12 (hereinafter – TRIVIUMS) has undertaken an obligation to protect the customer’s privacy.
Our activities on the internet take place in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia, as well as the corresponding European Union legislation.
1. The acquisition and use of personal data
Personal data is considered to be data which TRIVIUMS has acquired from the private individual, with their agreement, in order to fulfil the signed contract/agreement conditions or to contact the private individual in the future.
2. The acquisition of personal data may take place as follows:
- In providing contact information (your name and surname, personal code, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address) on our website www.triviums.lv
- In using cookies.
3. The use of personal data acquired from the customer
By using the personal data acquired, we can inform TRIVIUMS customers about coming events, send out invoices for participation in courses, prepare name cards for course participants, and prepare a list of participants and certificates about course participation. Customers, who wish to discontinue our latest news outbox, can delete their name from the target audience group list at any time (by responding with STOP! to the received e-mail).
We improve your convenience as a user, by utilizing cookies. We collate information about how you use this website, for example, how often you visit it and which pages you view. The linking of the information stored with any specific person is not possible.
4. Changes to personal data acquired from the customer
The personal data acquired for the identification of a customer and for contact with them can be changed and added to by sending information to the email@example.com e-mail address. TRIVIUMS undertakes to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the customer’s acquired personal data.
5. Protection of a customer’s personal data
TRIVIUMS undertakes all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical), to protect a customer’s personal data. Only authorized persons have access to data processing and alteration functions.
6. Access to a customer’s personal data
A customer has the right to receive the following information by submitting a justified request in writing:
- the nature of the data which has been acquired about the customer, the source from which the data was acquired or when the information included in the data was changed (if the legislation allows this);
- the purpose for which the processing of the personal data was undertaken and information about the recipients of the personal data.
- information about whether the data was processed automatically.
All of a customer’s personal data, which has become known during a visit to the TRIVIUMS website and through making a reservation for a course or DEMO event on it, is considered to be confidential information.
Encrypted channels for transferring data between banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details.
To protect a customer’s interest, we ensure:
- fair and lawful processing of personal data;
- the processing of personal data in accordance with the mentioned purpose and to the required extent only;
- the kind of personal data storage method which provides the opportunity to identify the customer at any relevant time, and which does not exceed the initially prescribed purpose for the data processing for the period provided;
- the accurate processing of personal data and its timely updating, correction, or deletion, if the personal data is incomplete or inaccurate.
The customer has the justifiable right to ask for their personal data to be added to or corrected, as well as for the processing of their personal data to be terminated or for the data to be deleted, if it is out of date, incomplete, incorrect, processed illegally or no longer conforms to the initially mentioned data processing purpose.
Information updated on 10.5.2018