Developing digital habits
The entry of new technology in the most diverse areas of life and work, for us, is today’s reality. Organizations are experiencing so-called digital transformation. What does this mean for our business? How should we prepare best for this and get it started? How can we encourage the development of digital practices for employees, customers and cooperation partners?
We invite you to find the answers to these questions in the Developing Digital Habits interactive course!
During the course, we will be discussing and sharing experiences with experienced organizational development consultant and personnel manager, Kaspars Kauliņš, about how to facilitate effective collaboration between people and technology in the artificial intelligence era, the types of solutions and tools that are available currently and what we can expect in the near future.
The aim of the course:
- To provide knowledge about the use of technology and the application of digital tools in improving the efficiency of an organization or business;
- To find out ways of developing digital habits for yourself and your organization or business too.
- An understanding of the essence of digital transformation;
- New opportunities for improving organizational and personal efficiency;
- Tools and activities to facilitate digital habits for employees, customers and partners;
- An understanding of the advantages and risks of personal digital habits.
Duration: 1 day, 6 hours
A form of work: Interactive form of work – many examples, discussions, exchanges of experience, individual and group tasks.
Target audience: For anyone who is thinking about, or is implementing, digital transformation in their organization or wishes to find out about the opportunities for using various technology and digital tools in their work or business.
1. Introduction. Artificial Intelligence and changes. Digital transformation.
- What sorts of changes impact on organizations in the era of Artificial Intelligence?
- What is digital transformation, how to get it started and facilitate it?
2. Tools and opportunities for increasing organizational efficiency.
- Organizational efficiency. Opportunities to improve it using automatization, robotization and Artificial Intelligence.
- My organization’s digital transformation road map.
3. Man against the machine? (the computer). How to achieve the support and involvement of employees? Customer digital experience and user habits.
- How to work with machines/robots/algorithms. The use of various technology in communication processes – machine translation, voice technology, intelligent chatbots etc.
- The importance of customer experience. The unique design of customer digital experience.
- Developing customer and employee digital habits.
4. Improving personal digital habits.
- Healthy and unhealthy digital habits. Analysis of personal habits and planning development. Digital detox, what is it?
5. Conclusion. Reflection.
Venue: TRIVIUMS training centre, Blaumaņa 11/13 - 12, IV, Riga
Participation fees include handouts, coffee breaks and lunch.
For company training, the programme can be adapted for the specifics and needs of the company.