Psychologist, communication trainer and teacher, heading support groups as well as consulting in career choices with experience of more than 10 years.
Ieva has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2010. She leads courses in the effective communication, customer service, stress and time management, positive thinking and team-building fields in both the Latvian and Russian languages.
- Master in clinical psychology at the University of Latvia;
- basic level certificate in existential psychotherapy at the Institute of Humanistic and Existential Psychology in Vilnius.
- presenter at Progressive projects, the I-dejas māja society, Eiro Personāls and Apeirons;
- guest Lecturer at the LUA Centre for Lifelong Education;
- Career consultant, psychologist, director of the Information and Public Relations Division at the Professional Career Counselling State Agency;
- psychologist at NRC Vaivari and the Skalbes Crisis Centre,private practice
What did you like best in the training conducted by Ieva?
- I’d suggest this course to anyone who works with stressful situations on a daily basis and with limited timelines. (Open course "Stress Management")
- It confirmed all the hopes that I had, I found out a whole lot of things which didn’t have a basis earlier. (Open course "Stress Management")
- I liked the distributed materials which I can use as a plan or reminder. I received a stimulus for optimizing my working life. (Corporate course "Planning Time and Work Organization Effectively")