Experienced management consultant and presenter, specializing in work and organizational psychology, as well as in the field of clinical and health psychology.
Currently, he is a registered and certified psychologist and supervisor, a patient safety consultant at the Children’s Clinical University Hospital, an expert on the Skola2030 Project, and also prepares and presents professional further education programmes and materials at Rīga Stradiņš University.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2004. Presents training in the areas of management, communications and organizational efficiency in Latvian and English.
- Doctoral studies in Teaching at the University of Latvia;
- Doctoral programme in Psychology at the University of Latvia;
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Psychology at the University of Latvia;
- de Bono Thinking Systems/APTT certified trainer in the presentation of the de Bono Simplicity programme;
- Certified First Aid presenter.
- Director of the Customer Services Division at the Children’s Clinical University Hospital;
- Lecturer at the University of Latvia, Turība University and the National Centre for Education;
- Personnel Management Consultant and Training Director at the State Blood Donor Centre;
- The civil servant at various state administration institutions.
What did you like best in the training conducted by Reinis?
- I found out various ideas which I’ll be able to use in life. (Corporate course "Conflict Management for Managers. Conflict Resolution Strategies")
- An opportunity to experience real manager/team skills in a training environment. (Corporate course "The Manager’s Work with a Team")
- Real solution of problem issues and the result obtained. We did what we had been talking about a lot, but weren’t able to reach agreement on a"common solution". (Corporate course "The Team’s Collaboration in Reaching the Company’s Strategic Goals")