Certified psychologist and psychologist-supervisor specialized in the fields of work and organizations psychology, as well as clinical and health psychology.
Consults and facilitates trainings in the areas of management skills, leadership development, communication, cooperation, organizational effectiveness, personal development and personnel management.
- Applicant for a Doctor of Science degree in Educational Science, University of Latvia;
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Psychology at the University of Latvia;
- Certified First Aid trainer, instructor.
- Emergency and First Aid Education Development Director at Rīga Stradiņš University, where also putting simulation-based educational principles into practice;
- Patient safety consultant and training director, Director of the Customer Service Unit, Director of the Quality Management Unit at the Children’s Clinical University Hospital;
- Lecturer at the University of Latvia, Turība University and the National Centre for Education;
- Personnel management consultant and training director at various public sector institutions.
- I found out various ideas which I’ll be able to use in life. (Corporate course "Conflict Management for Managers. Conflict Resolution Strategies")
- An opportunity to experience real manager/team skills in a training environment. (Corporate course "The Manager’s Work with a Team")
- Real solution of problem issues and the result obtained. We did what we had been talking about a lot, but weren’t able to reach agreement on a"common solution". (Corporate course "The Team’s Collaboration in Reaching the Company’s Strategic Goals")