Personnel management expert with 20 years of practical experience. Author of the Values-Oriented Personnel Management System Model.
She is currently the Personnel Director at the SIA Datlex Group companies and a guest lecturer at Turība University.
Has been collaborating with TRIVIUMS since 2021. Presents the Employee Growth (Values-Oriented Personnel Management Method) Programme in the Latvian and Russian languages. Provides consultations, undertakes internal audits of the personnel management process, and presents seminars in the personnel management field.
- Doctorate in Economics and Business Management Science from Turība University;
- Master’s degree in Business management from Turība University;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Turība University;
- Bachelor’s degree in Teacher Education from Liepāja Teachers College.
- From 2006, has had experience in personnel management and employee growth in the bank sector, IT, transport and logistics, and construction fields;
- Seminar presenter and lecturer at Turība University;
- Consultant and auditor for the introduction of the personnel management process – SIA Datakom and SIA CODEX.
13., 14. Dec