Organisational psychologist, experienced professional in people development, coaching, communication and project management areas in national and international business and public sector for more than 15 years.
Facilitates trainings about crisis management, stress management, emotional intelligence, resilience, personal effectiveness, professional burnout, time management and customer service topics.
- Master’s degree in Work and Organizational Psychology, University of Latvia;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management and Operations, EKA University of Applied Sciences;
- Certified professional coach, Ericson College International;
- Knowledge complemented about gamification, Human Resource Management, group & organization supervision and coaching.
- Freelance corporate trainer;
- Member of the Board and game developer in Association of Education Games and Methods;
- Coordinator of development and training programs in the international organization Participation for All;
- Consultant in European Commission and the Council of Europe on for youth issue and youth policy development;
- Consultant on human resource development, leadership, coaching and training in various organisations.